• Are you aged 16 or over?
  • Do you have a muscle or joint problem?
  • Is it interfering with your life or your work?
  • Do you want to know how you can help yourself?
  • Not sure if you need to see a healthcare professional?

Contact the non-emergency help service for advice, information and assessment of muscle and joint problems. Visit www.nhsinform.scot/injuries/muscle-bone-and-joint-injuries-problems or call 0845 604 0001.

Posted: 10 January 2014

Share this: