The Carnoustie Medical Group Summer Newsletter
Our latest newsletter is now available.
This issue includes:
- Sun safety: how to protect yourself from the harmful effects on the sun
- Travel abroad advice: both for visitors/holidaymakers in the practice area, and for those travelling abroad this summer
- Sickness certificates and fit notes: when you need one and when you can self-certify
- Triage: what it is?
- Repeat Prescriptions: a reminder of the procedures
- Data Protection: about your medical records and how we use them
- Nosey admin staff?: they sometimes need to ask you for brief details of your problem, and we explain why this is
You can download our Summer Newsletter or pick up a copy in the surgery.
Posted: 18 June 2019